Monday, December 12, 2016

Why I haven't been reading much..

Hey guys! Hope you'll have had a good November. I'm sorry I've been reading less, I have read just one book in the last month. It's because my mind got diverted a little.

I simply spent time chilling, watching a lot of TV, eating out at restaurants and spending a lot of time with my lover boy. I also spent good time with art... something I haven't done in the last 8 years. Yes, you read right. 8 years.

Here are a few things I ended up sketching...









Well, I hope you like it. I'll try and be more regular with my posts from now on, enough with the crazy break.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. Amazing... You are indeed a great artist... I remember the days when I too was a good artist .. N then lost the stint after school days... Its really inspiring to see ppl like u still following their passion of art... Keep doing more yaar... All d best

    ReplyDelete