Monday, June 13, 2016

THE LAWS OF THE SPIRIT WORLD - KHORSHED BHAVNAGRI

Title - The Laws of the Spirit World
Author - Khorshed Bhavnagri
Genre - Non-Fiction/ based on true incidents
Pages - 342

Buy on Amazon

ON FEBRUARY 22, 1980, KHORSHED AND RUMI BHAVNAGRI’S WORLD WAS SHATTERED. ONE MONTH LATER, A NEW ONE OPENED.

Khorshed and Rumi Bhavnagri lost their sons, Vispi and Ratoo, in a tragic car crash. With both their sons gone, the couple felt they would not survive for long. They had lost all faith in God until a miraculous message from the Spirit World gave them hope and sent them on an incredible journey.



*********************************************************************************


I was simply AWESTRUCK when I heard about this book and immediately purchased it cause I wanted to know all about it. 

Read this book only if you
  • completely or remotely believe in the existence of God and afterlife.
  • have a VERY OPEN MIND.
The author of this book, Khorshed Bhavnagri was born in Mumbai, India in 1925. She married Rumi Bhavnagri and had two sons Vispi and Ratoo in the years 1950 and 1951 respectively. In the month of Feb of the dreadful year of 1980, Khorshed lost both her sons in a car accident. 

Both she and her husband were devastated. And then, after about a month, something wonderful happened. Her sons tried to contact her from the spirit world and succeeded. The actual authors of this book are the spirits of Vispi and Ratoo, she is just the medium for the information they wanted to share with us humans.

This book is going to answer a lot of your questions and give you an understanding about the reason behind the problems you are currently facing, have faced in the past or are about to face in the future.

***Spoiler Alert***
Here are some lines from the book that I chose to share. These are all direct messages from Vispi and Ratoo who were, at the time, spirit beings.

"Real happiness comes from true love, nature's beauty, genuine laughter and smiles (not forced, as many people do), helping others selflessly, and purifying your soul to achieve a higher level."

"If you remembered the spirit world you good people would hate to live on Earth."

"Every person has good and evil in him, but it is entirely your choice whether to be good or bad."

"Good deeds are those that are done with an absolute selfless motive, If there is even a tiny bit of selfishness in it, it cannot be called a good deed."

"Real true love never dies, not even after your death on Earth. Love is eternal."

"You are the creator of your own consequences."

"Do not act humble, Be humble."

"Some people have pride because of money, some because of their good looks, and others because of their intelligence, but strangely, most people have it when they really do not have anything to be proud about. This is because of insecurities and complexes."

***Spoiler complete***

I gave this book 4 glasses because I have so many more questions I wish Vispi and Ratoo had answered. I basically was thrilled about the whole thing. Thrilled in a good way. The spirits say that people pray for souls to have eternal rest, but in actuality there is only life in the spirit realm... more life than that you've ever experienced on Earth. Thrilling isn't it?

From my personal experiences, I've noticed that good things have happened to me when I have truly humbled myself from within. Each time I've thanked God for something good that he has blessed me with, only more good has happened. This book says "put your pride in your pocket", now this is something very difficult for most of us, but the moment we replace pride with humility...miracles happen. I've experienced it for myself. This book brought a sense of calm and peace to me, a sense of tranquility. I took my own sweet time to finish it, rereading certain parts as I went along.

If you've lost a loved one, this book might help you cope with your loss. It'll provide comfort in a way nothing else probably can.

You can take a look at this video, it's Khorshed Bhavnagri speaking about her sons. Isn't she adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment